sabato 2 giugno 2012

Pancasila - Indonesian Ideology

This morning, I read news from Indonesia in Antara news. Then I watched one of videos. The topic is about Pancasila which is Indonesian Ideology. The people are asked about Pancasila,, do they still remember about Pancasila?

After watching it, I felt a little bit upset. Since elementary school we are introduced to Pancasila. We have to memorize it, and we are taught the values of Pancasila in daily life. But now, after we finished school,, we forget it easily. hmm... does Pancasila only one of major in school? Why most of us forget about Pancasila?

 
Garuda Indonesia- Symbol of Indonesia


Pancasila:
1. Ketuhanan yang Maha Esa.
2. Kemanusiaan yang adil dan beradab.                                                 
3. Persatuan Indonesia.
4. Kerakyatan yang dipimpin oleh hikmat kebijaksanaan dalam permusyawaratan perwakilan.
5. Keadilan sosial bagi seluruh rakyat Indonesia.

I challenge myself to remember Pancasila,, And fortunately, I still remember it. 

ciao ciao,
-ems-

0 comments:

Posta un commento