giovedì 1 agosto 2013

Copoclephilist

Reading books, listening music and singing are probably the most common hobbies for almost all of us. But I believe that every one has a specific hobby, which differentiate one to another. 

I do really appreciate people who can keep on doing their hobbies. Because for me, I feel more alive by doing my hobby. I love blogging, since I can share my passion, thought, journey and many others. I learn how to express my feeling through pictures and posts. It makes me want to read more, to keep up with information or new technique of photography or even looking for new place to visit. It is broaden my knowledge beside engineering things. 

Beside blogging, I have an uncommon hobby, which is collecting key chains. I've been doing it since I was 9 years old. But, why do I collect key chains?
Firstly, I collect it accidentally. I go to Yogyakarta-my dad's hometown- almost every year. And we used to walk on Malioboro street. It has become a first place where I bought key chain. Since then, I like to look for a unique shaped key chain. Secondly, key chain is like a photograph for me. It has memory. I like to reflect the moment I bought it, or remember the person who gave me it.


I am proud to call myself a Copoclephilist- a collector of key chains.


Ship in the bottle keychain
(This is one of my favorite key chain collection. I bought this in Yogyakarta, Indonesia)

0 comments:

Posta un commento