domenica 1 luglio 2012

Farfalline


Now, I have new favorite meal, Farfalline pasta. Actually, I don't know how to cook the real farfalline. I think, it's good to make it like soup. However, I made it with just simple taste as common Italian pasta.

I made the sauce by myself. Though in the supermarket, there are available so many tomato sauce,, but I feel satisfied by cooking it by myself :)



Allora, I want to share the recipe for 1 portion.

What you need: 
1. Farfalline pasta (or you can use any pasta that you like)
2. 8-10 pieces of Pomodorini (=Cherry tomatoes)
3. half tablespoon of salt
4. Olive oil
5. Oregano
6. Parmesan cheese

How to cook: 
1. Boil water in a medium pot, then put the pasta. Put the salt and a little bit olive oil. Boil the pasta for 8-10 minutes. (you can try to eat the pasta to check whether it's done yet. If you don't taste the flour, means it's done, please note, don't make pasta overcooked). After it, filter the pasta.
2. Squeeze the tomatoes (by your hand). If you like onion, you can saute the onion first, then put the tomatoes then. Since I love pomodorini, I don't want to loose its taste.
3. Warm the tomatoes a little bit, then put oregano. (Since I like the smell, I put a lot of oregano). Don't cook the tomatoes too long. Then, put the pasta together with the tomatoes. Mix it well.
4. Serve in a plate. After that, put Olive oil (it's healthy, so don't be afraid to put 1 or 2 tablespoon of it). And put the cheese on top of your pasta.



I love the taste a lot. It's so fresh. And the combination of tomato and olive oil is perfect.

Happy weekend. :)

ciao ciao,
-ems-

0 comments:

Posta un commento